Career Opportunities at The Workplace
What are we about?
Our passion for what we do has led to impressive growth since we first kicked off THE WORKPLACE in mid-2014 and we are always interested in hearing from those who are genuinely interested in joining with us in achieving our mission.
At THE WORKPLACE we want to change the way people think about their lawyer, by showing our clients that strategic advice and personal service can be found without the ego and high cost. Our client feedback tells us we are valued as approachable, honest and commercial and that’s how we aim to stay. By being authentic and providing exceptional service that saves them money, we have become trusted partners to our expanding and varied client base.
Who do we look for?
As a small team we are very hands on and take pride in getting things done. So we are always on the look out for friendly, sharp, and confident lawyers who are passionate about becoming a trusted advisor to our client group. If you have all or most of the following skills you would be a great fit:
- You are motivated by flexibility, a high level of satisfaction within your professional life and entrepreneurialism - rather than having your own office, secretary and free dinners
- You have experience and confidence in a client facing, mostly advisory side, practice and are excited by business development ideas and activities
- You can articulate complex legal concepts and problems into digestible solutions for clients big and small
- You understand business realities and how to deal with them in an empathetic and agile way
- You are self-motivated; when you see something could be done better, you will get your hands dirty and champion improvement
- You embrace a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What is our team like?
We are a small collaborative team who is passionate about bringing employment law support to our great clients. Our team is experienced and supportive and you will notice the difference!
Our Partners have experienced life in small firms, large firms, in-house, commercial practice and an industry association and will happily support you with amazing learning and growth opportunities. We are small enough so that your voice will be heard loud and clear and your ideas and innovations will be championed.
Most of all, you will get to reap the direct impact of your talents and feel a greater level of control over where your future is taking you. You have the opportunity to get in near the ground floor and drive the change that clients and the profession deserve.
To get in touch, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.